The flexible link in the crop handling line
AVR twin conveyors offer a high capacity without product damage. Easy to move and extremely user-friendly. The machine has been designed so both belts can be swiveled to all desired angles relative to each other.
Thanks to the tandem construction with four casters and the 360° rotatable main wheels, the machine can easily be moved by one person. The mounted control box can be rotated 180° for ergonomical operation.
- V-shaped conveyor: high capacity and potato friendly.
- Robust frame, MONOBODY type.
- Easy operation.
- Second conveyor runs 10% faster, so that the product is not damaged during the transition to this conveyor.
- Flexible and easy to move.
|CDVE 1200/65||CDVE 1600/65||CDVE 1200/80||CDVE 1600/80|
|Conveyor belt length (m)||2 x 6||2 x 8||2 x 6||2 x 8|
|Conveyor belt width (m)||0.65||0.65||0.80||0.80|
|Delivery height min. (m)||0.85||1.00||0.85||0.90|
|Delivery heigth max. (m)||1.45||1.45||1.45||1.45|
- Adjustable entry height
- Hydraulically adjustable delivery height of the second conveyor
- Length adjustment
- V-shaped conveyor
- Conveyor has a scraper at the exit
- van der Graaf drum motor, 2 speeds
- Electric box, 180 degree swivel
- LC Line Control
- Tandem wheel construction
- Tires at exit side
- Removable tow bar
- Additional control box (start-stop (if fitted: frequency control / electrical length adjustment)) at working height
- LC Line Control: extra cable 15 m
- Frequency control
- Electrical length adjustment one point operated operated
- Electrical length adjustment one two points operated
- Entry height adjustment via hydraulic pump with manaul actuation
- Cable to connect 2 horizontal twin conveyors