AVR Connect: Save money by getting the most out of your machine data
To help you face the challenges in agriculture, our 4 row self-propelled harvester (the AVR Puma) can be completely cloud connected from now on.
So let your machine work even harder for you.
Opt for AVR Connect: an online reporting tool for all your machine data, both on and off the field.
- Statistics provide insight into improvement opportunities.
- Easy access via your e-mail address and password.
- Personal, safe and user-friendly platform.
How does this platform work?
- The AVR Puma 4.0 is equipped with technological (and optionally with agronomical) sensors.
- The standard pre-installed telematics unit (with SIM card) collects the sensor data and sends them wirelessly and in real time over the web to the AVR Connect platform.
- The platform depicts all the data in an easily understandable way.
Option: Integrated Yield Measurement
To extend the AVR Connect platform, we can install weighing units on your Puma picking-off table. From here, the data are also forwarded to your personal platform via the web. The result is clearly illustrated in the form of graphs.
Work more efficiently by analysing your machine data
- Field management
- Remote overview & history
- Remote diagnostics
- Integrated yield measurement
- Real-time location & route (on & off field)
- Remote (software) update
- Data exchange
- Log waiting times
- Remote alarm signals
- Monitor key parameters
We are more than glad to offer a live demo during a 1 to 1 meeting.
Please do contact us for an exploratory meeting, live demo of the platform or more information