The AVR Lynx harvester is uniquely positioned on the market. This two-row harvester can both be used for in-line and off set harvesting. Three types of cleaning modules are available: pintlebelt, Varioweb and cross rollers.
The machine is fully hydraulically driven. A number of well-considered adaptations allow for even smoother harvesting. The Lynx is equipped with wide tires, which guarantees a low soil pressure and easy towing of the machine.
The joystick, which is installed by default on every Lynx, unites all regular actions. The harvesting settings can easily be adjusted using the touchscreen (incl. mounting bracket). Most components can be controlled hydraulically from the tractor: steering wheels, machine level, digging unit up/down, hydraulic digging unit depth (option), (automatic) drawbar steering, Varioweb in/out, pintlebelt inclination, elevator cylinders, emptying the supply belt and elevator, inclination of the axial rollers (option).
Advantageous offset harvesting
When needed, the drawbar can easily be shifted hydraulically, creating a off set harvester. In that case, the tractor can be equipped with wide tires:
- Advantageous harvesting, also in diffi cult conditions.
- Gentle for the soil: more traction and less tracking depth thanks to the wide tires.
- The ridges no longer get damaged as the tractor does not drive across them anymore.
- The soil in front of the harvester remains light (no clods), keeping it easily sievable.
Thanks to the automatic drawbar steering (default), the steering is completely taken over. This assures a perfectly ergonomic way of controlling and steering the machine.
Clear harvesting process
The AVR digging unit is characterized by its wide intake, large haulm intake rollers and plastic diabolos. The central depth setting can be adjusted using a simple spindle (optional hydraulic depth setting via display). The oscillating digging unit and the automatic row following system ensure that the ridges are followed meticulously, especially in case of off set harvesting. The unique asymmetrical frame provides for a perfect view on the harvester from the tractor. You can follow the entire harvesting trajectory, from uptake to deposit in the car. All hydraulic and electrical components have thereby been eliminated on the side of the machine. Thanks to the digging unit’s open construction, the crops are transported smoothly. The long harvesting shares ensure that for instance haulm can pass below the harvester more easily. In addition to practical comfort during maintenance and repairs, this also promotes the design of the machine. This is a nice machine to work with in every respect.
|Dimensions (l x w x h)||12.7 x 3.3 x 3.99 m|
|Inter row distance||2x75 - 2x80 - 2x85 - 2x90|
|Required power||102 kW / 140 hp|
|Maximum unloading height||4 m|
|Minimum unloading height||0,24 m|
* The Lynx is equipped with wide tires, which guarantees a low soil pressure and easy towing of the machine.
* Haulm separation: After both sieving webs, rubber haulm rakes with adjustable weights are mounted for setting the intensity.
* The unique asymmetrical frame provides for a perfect view on the harvester from the tractor.
* The oscillating digging unit and the automatic row following system ensure that the ridges are followed meticulously, especially in case of off set harvesting.
* Thanks to the universal drive, the webs can be changed quickly. Moreover, the web can slip when an unwanted object is blocking it.
* With side discharge.
* The elevator itself is covered with a canvas and equipped with “active”, running side walls.
1. Digging web: 35-40-43-50 pitch and pitch-dependent PUR drive.
2. First and second sieving web: 35-40-43-50 pitch with 3 eccentric vibrators (11 mm) for extra sieving capacity, hydraulically driven together with the short, rubberized sieving web. Both sieving webs are equipped with a universal drive on the rods. KEEN & GREEN: Thanks to the universal drive, the webs can be changed quickly. Moreover, the web can slip when an unwanted object is blocking it.
3. Haulm separation: After both sieving webs, rubber haulm rakes with adjustable weights are mounted for setting the intensity. Both haulm rake rows are followed by a single haulm roller that is directly driven hydraulically. These are robust and easily adjustable. Optionally, these can be reversed for collecting onions, or their rotating direction can temporarily be changed to remove a blockage.
4. The supply belt that leads towards the pintlebelt is a soft, heavily rubberized web. This ensures sieved soil is carried off , preventing it from ending up on the supply belt/elevator.
5. The inclination of the pintlebelt (1,200 mm L x 1,650 mm W) can be adjusted hydraulically (35° - 55°) (optionally, the inclination can be adjusted automatically). The belt is equipped with a hydraulically counter-rotating roller. When the pintlebelt is fully lowered, the roller is raised to let any lumps pass. The U-profi le with extra long haulm fi ngers ensures an optimal haulm processing. The rotating direction of the belt can also be reversed to prevent pollution of adjacent soil (e.g. eels), or for instance to load onions (less cleaning is required).
6. Transversal discharge belt: Rubberized rod belt for extra sieving and transport of the potatoes towards the elevator.
7. Elevator: Gentle upward transport towards the tipper.
▪ 1,000 rpm PTO drive shaft
▪ Drawbar with fi xed towing eye (ø 50 mm), with hydraulic side adjustment (with position sensor (feedback on screen)), driving shaft with wide-angle coupling
▪ Automatic hydraulic land levelling
▪ Road lighting and signalization / rotating light
▪ Pulled plastic diabolo
▪ Pulled, large spring-loaded discs (Ø 660 mm)
▪ Large haulm intake rollers (Ø 400 mm)
▪ Depth setting via rotating spindle; automatic row following
▪ Automatic counterpressure control on digging unit (battery + manometer) (manual)
▪ One-piece share with height adjustment (580 mm between the discs)
▪ Hydraulic sieving web drive (driving speed dependent setting is possible)
▪ Joystick and 7” control screen (can-bus) in tractor (touch + buttons)
▪ Hectare counter, integrated in can-bus system
▪ Possible to save fi eld settings, cleaning settings, … (shortcuts)
▪ LED work lights (3 pcs, directed at the webs, pintlebelt and elevator)
▪ ACC digging unit (All Conditions Control)
▪ K80 ball coupling
▪ Axial rollers (inclination can be adjusted hydraulically)
▪ Position reading + inclination correction roller table
▪ Speed sensors: digging web, sieving web, webs 3&4, VW
▪ 2-part instead of 1-part harvesting share
▪ 3-part instead of 1-part harvesting share
▪ Removable central share
▪ Harvesting share along the full width
▪ Universal share holder with stone protector on share arms
▪ Extra cutting disc on the left
▪ Half diabolos
▪ Stainless steel plates in digging unit
▪ Automatic counterpressure control on digging unit
▪ Hydraulic depth setting digging unit
▪ Onion collection unit with foam rubber roller; 900 or 1,200 mm intake
▪ Carrot unit
▪ Automatic inclination adjustment pintlebelt (35° - 55°)
▪ Digging web: triangle agitators (hydraulically driven), solid axle with PUR rollers, steel nose rollers
▪ Sieving web: cleaning roller, solid axle with PUR rollers
▪ Transversal discharge belt towards elevator + canvas
▪ Mechanical shock absorber at elevator top
▪ Non-stop kit: left-rotating elevator supply belt, with slide
▪ Air brakes