Respect your potatoes
The Spirit 9200 takes 2-row offset bunker harvesters to a whole new level. Great flexibility, high capacity, comfortable harvesting. This is made possible by the hydraulic drive and the optionally mountable cross roller set. Naturally these innovations have all been developed in accordance with AVR’s philosophy of potato friendly harvesting.
High cleaning capacity
A cross roller set can be mounted before the pintlebelts. This leads to a significant increase in the machine’s cleaning capacity, without the need for additional direction changes to the potato flow. This is a unique concept! The cross rollers efficiently remove loose soil, small clods of earth and smaller stones from the product flow. Because of this, the pintlebelts can easily remove the remaining loose soil and haulm.
|Inter row distance (cm)||75 or 90|
|Dimensions (l x w x h in m)||11.47 x 3.30 x 4.00|
|Bunker capacity (tons)||8|
|Maximum discharge height (m)||4.20|
|Required power (hp)||102 kW / 140 hp|
|Oil flow (on 180 bar) (l/min)||60 (75 if WB option)|
- Fully hydraulically driven machine
- Optional cross roller set:
- Extra cleaning unit without extra direction change in the machine
- Even spread on the rear pintlebelt
- Optionally available WB bunker, 6.5 ton buffer and elevator with 3 articulation points -> capacity raise of at least 15%
- Operation using joystick and a modern touchscreen
- Large tires and optionally available left dual row crop wheel
- Digging web: 1,650 mm wide, driven by PUR drive wheels.
- First sieving web, universal drive, with new agitator type.
- Instead of 1-2 one long sieving web, 1-2 can be used.
- Second sieving web, under haulm web, universal drive, minimal inclination.
- Haulm web, larger haulm/potato separation space compared to existing Spirit models.
- Third sieving web or cross roller set.
- In-line pintle belt with retaining rollers
- Transversal pintle belt with 3-row rotary comb, 2x2-row rotary comb, or retaining roller set or brushes.
- Clod belt.
- Picking-off table (90 cm wide).
- Picking-off table with swan neck to 8 ton bunker.
- PTO drive shaft 1,000 rpm
- fully hydraulically driven machine
- independent hydraulic system with 3 pumps
- wheels 850/50-30.5
- hydraulic steering wheels (+/- 24°) with auto reset
- hydraulic land levelling
- automatic lane adjustment (drawbar control)
- swinging digging unit
- 4 pulled, spring loaded discs
- 2 pulled, plastic diabolo rollers
- 2 large haulm intake rollers (400 mm)
- pressure control on digging unit with accumulator
- digging web with PUR drive
- hydraulically driven agitator
- electro-hydraulic angle adjustment of pintlebelts
- 3-row rotary comb
- picking-off table for 4 persons (900 mm wide) with control box
- discharge belt with room for 2 extra persons
- command via CAN Bus system, with joystick and touchscreen in tractor
- spacious 8 ton bunker with double bunker lift
- quick-change digging unit
- cross roller set before pintlebelts (instead of sieving web)
- retaining rollers or 2 x 2 rows rotary comb or brushes
- dual row crop wheel (14.9 R 38)
- long sieving web instead of digging web + short sieving web
- universal share holder with stone protection
- extra disc on the outer right side
- fallbreaker box (crate filling) (hydr./mech.)
- automatic land levelling
- electro-hydraulic counterpressure control
- automatic swan neck picking-off table
- electrical adjustment of rotary comb
- pintlebelt boost
- onion picking unit
- carrot unit with torpedoes
- automatic sliding of bunker floor
- stone box under picking-off table
- half diabolos for bed harvest
- hectare counter
- Download Brochure AVR Spirit9200_Finnish
- Download Brochure AVR Spirit9200_Spanish
- Download Brochure AVR Spirit9200_Danish
- Download Brochure AVR Spirit9200_English
- Download Brochure AVR Spirit9200_Polski
- Download Brochure AVR Spirit9200_Swedish
- Download Brochure AVR Spirit9200_Russian
- Download Brochura AVR Spirit9200_Português