Spirit 9200 VW
Spirit 9200 VW
AVR has applied its patented Varioweb cleaning module to the Spirit 9200 VW. This allows for flexible and customized cleaning!
The Varioweb can be adjusted to the harvesting conditions, such as wet or dry and light or heavy soil.
the Varioweb can be adjusted to the harvesting conditions, such as wet or dry and light or heavy soil.
Varioweb cleaning module, ready for all harvesting conditions
The Varioweb consists of a pintle belt and axial roller combination. A unique feature is the ability to continuously set the product flow volume that travels across the axial rollers from the cabin: from 100% when intensive cleaning is required to fully removing the axial rollers from the product flow when hardly any cleaning is required. This is achieved by moving the pintlebelt forward or backward. A long transversal pintle belt transports the product flow to the picking-off table, where two persons can be positioned to execute a final inspection.
Save time, unload while driving
Using a WB bunker (option), unloading is possible while driving, enabling continuous harvesting. This means a huge increase in capacity. The three point articulation structure allows the elevator to lower deeply into the dumpers. The elevator web provides an additional after-cleaning.
Spirit 9200 VW
|Spirit 9200 VW|
|Inter row distance (cm)||75 or 90|
|Dimensions (l x w x h in m)||11.47 x 3.30 x 4.00|
|Bunker capacity (tons)||8|
|Maximum discharge height (m)||4.20|
|Required power (hp)||102 kW / 140 hp|
|Oil flow (on 180 bar) (l/min)||75|
- Fully hydraulically driven machine.
- Varioweb: combination of a pintlebelt and axial rollers. Infinitely adjustable from the tractor. The axial rollers can be removed from the product stream completely.
- Optionally available WB bunker, 6.5 ton buffer and elevator with 3 articulation points -> capacity raise of at least 15%.
- Operation using joystick and a modern touchscreen.
- Large tires and optionally available left dual row crop wheel.
- Digging web: 1,650 mm wide, driven by means of PUR drive wheels (pitch-dependent).
- First sieving web: 1,650 mm wide, universal drive, with agitator.
- Long digging web: instead of 1-2, one long sieving web can be mounted, exchangeable with 1-2.
- Second sieving web: under haulm web, universal drive.
- Haulm web: for a potato-friendly haulm separation.
- Varioweb belt: sieving web for transport towards pintlebelt. When moving the pintlebelt, this belt can be ‘pushed’ under the second sieving web .
- Pintlebelt: 1,500 mm wide.
- Axial roller set: 18 rollers, length 825 mm (Ø 76 or 82 mm).
- Transversal pintle belt: 700 mm.
- Picking-off table: 900 mm wide.
- 1,000 rpm PTO drive shaft
- Fully hydraulically driven machine
- Independent hydraulic system with 3 pumps
- Tire size: left & right 850/50 30.5
- Braked axle (+/- 24°) with auto reset
- Hydraulic land levelling
- Automatic row following (drawbar control)
- Swinging digging unit
- 4 pulled, spring loaded discs
- 2 pulled plastic diabolos
- 2 large haulm intake rollers (400 mm)
- Accumulator on digging unit (with manometer); counterpressure manually adjustable
- Digging web with PUR drive
- Hydraulically driven triangular agitator (variable from cabin)
- Varioweb: pintlebelt/axial roller set (18 rollers)
- Pintlebelt can be moved (axial roller bypass) from tractor
- 900 mm wide picking-off table
- Platform for two persons, with control box
- Steering via CAN Bus system, with joystick and touchscreen in tractor
- Spacious 8 ton bunker with double bunker lift
- Quick-change digging unit
- ACC digging unit (All Conditions Control)
- Left double air tire (14.9 R 38)
- Long sieving web instead of digging web + short sieving web
- Universal share holder with stone protection
- Extra cutting disc on the outer right side
- Maximum bunker fill (rubber sheet)
- Shock absorber (crate filling) (hydr./mech.)
- Automatic land leveling
- Electro-hydraulic diabolo counter pressure
- Automatic swan neck in picking-off table
- Onion picking unit
- Carrot unit with torpedoes
- Automatic moving of bunker floor
- Half diabolos for bed harvest
- Hectare counter
- WB bunker
- Radial tires
- Hydraulically driven axle, radial tires, not with dual left wheel