Ideal machine for easy, but efficient potato harvesting
The Spirit 5200 is an ideal machine for the easy yet efficient harvesting of potatoes. The power train has consciously been kept as simple as possible. The sieving webs and pintle belts are operated by a mechanical drive system.
Road legal: The Spirit 5200 lives up to all legal requirements for driving on public roads, since it is CE approved.
Potato-friendly harvesting process
The Spirit 5200 stays true to AVR’s basic principles for efficient potato harvesting: a machine of solid construction that ensures potato-friendly harvesting. The machine is user-friendly and extremely solidly built to keep servicing costs down to an absolute minimum, and to enable the user to continue harvesting at all times.
The command is user-friendly and intuitive while using the can-bus joystick and the organised screen.
Low pressure on the soil, ideal for difficult harvesting conditions
The driver can easily keep an eye on the harvesting process as it is an offset harvester. Offset harvesting means that the tractor does not need to be equipped with row crop tyres. The tractor can continue to run on wide tread tyres. This is a great advantage when harvesting in difficult conditions, and it also helps to protect the soil! The tractor wheels do not form any clods or compact the soil during the harvesting process.
|Inter row distance (cm)||75 or 90|
|Dimensions (l x w x h in m)||10.41 x 3.30 x 3.80|
|Bunker capacity (tons)||6|
|Maximum discharge height (m)||4|
|Required power (hp)||66 kW /90 hp|
|Oil flow (on 180 bar) (l/min)||45 at max rpm|
- Efficient haulm separation.
- Wide pintlebelts ensure soft cleaning.
- Solid, open structure, easy maintenance => low service costs.
- Lightweight + large wheels and wide tires are less harsh on the soil.
- The large wheels and sound design make the machine very stable.
- Light, easy to pull machine: less power required, so less consumption.
- Plastic diabolos run precisely along the row and determine the harvesting depth. The plastic material reduces soil sticking on the diabolo and is stone-resistant. Large haulm intake rollers and cutting discs prevent haulm blockages. The harvesting depth can easily be adjusted using a central crank spindle.
- The digging web is 1,650 mm wide and comes standard with two star vibrators. The web is driven by highly durable and potatofriendly PUR drivewheels.
- The product flow falls from a minimal height onto the second sieving web.
- A haulm web is mounted above the second sieving web. This web makes sure the haulm is efficiently and carefully separated from the potatoes. This system is also ideally suited for harvesting while the haulm is still green. Retaining pallets guarantee the potatoes cannot fall behind the harvester.
- The product flow then reaches the in-line vertical pintlebelt where soil, small clods of earth and haulm are removed.
- The product then rolls back to a transversal transport web, which guides everything to the transversal pintlebelt. Deflecting rollers send the potatoes to the picking table.
- The potato flow reaches the picking-off table, where there is room for four people to execute a final visual inspection. AVR made sure the work space is large enough to be able to work ergonomically.
- The top of the picking-off table lowers into the bunker. For a minimal drop height.
- PTO 6 splines , 540 rpm
- Drawbar, height adjustable towing eye (50mm), hydraulic side shifting (offset harvester)
- Hydraulic steering axle. Tire size : left and right 650/65 R30.5
- Lights and signs for road transport, incl beacon light
- Brakes: hydraulic - pneumatic mono or dual wire
- Hydraulic steering wheels (+/- 24°) with automatic centering
- Oscillating digging unit with pulled diabolos and pulled spring loaded discs (dia. 660mm)
- Accumulator on digging unit with manometer
- Wide shares with disc distance 580mm between discs
- Big haulm intake rollers (400mm)
- Central depth control via rotary spindle
Sieving web / Haulm web:
- 2 speeds on mechanical drive
- Diggerweb (1.65 m width), DN, pitch 40, double joiners; pitch dependent PUR drivewheels
- Mechanically adjustable star shakers in diggerweb (2 PC)
- Sieving web (in haulmweb) pitch 40, DN, joiner, universal drive
- Haulmweb, width 1650mm, overlap, pitch 210mm
- Haulmweb mechanic drive, 2 speeds vs sieving web
- 4 Rows retainers on haulmweb, adjustable in height form picking platform
- High pressure filter and manometer
- Electro-hydraulic valveblock Bosch-Rexroth LC
- Hydraulic steering wheels (+/-25°)
- Hydraulic landlevelling
- Hydraulic jack
Picking off table:
- Picking off table, 900 mm wide, hydraulically driven (tractor hydraulics)
- 2 LED worklights : on picking off table and crosspintlebelt
- Picking platform for 4 people
- Keypad on picking off table : emergency stop, horn, working lights on/off, picking off table on/off, pintlebelt angle adjustment
Pintle belt unit:
Longitudinal pintlebelt (width 1500mm)
- Mechanically driven longitudinal pintle belt with roller (pitch 50), U-profile, Haulmfingers
- Angle hydraulically adjustable (35-55°)
- Mechanically driven sieving web, pitch N40, star-PVC covered (20mm); width 800mm
- Mechanically driven cross pintle belt, V-profile, pitch 40, 800mm width
- Double deflecting rollers towards picking off table
- Cleaning flaps in drive shaft diggerweb
- Mechanic fallbreaker for filling boxes
- Hydraulic fallbreaker for filling boxes
- Onion loading set with extra frame, 900 mm wide intake
- Onion loading set with extra frame, 1200 mm wide intake